Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The basement includes the library's collection of law reviews, journals, case reporters, digests and SC briefs and records in print - as well as microform materials and items with call numbers beginning with A and ending at Z (excluding KF):
Located in the Basement:
Facilities and Navigation
- Stairwell to First Floor
Points of Interest
- The library's basement contains compact shelving to conserve space; you may need to press a button and expand the shelving to find the item you are looking for.
- There are no individual study rooms in the basement, however open seating is available.
- Call numbers A - Z (excluding KF)
- Case Reporters & Digests, arranged by call number
- Law Reviews & Journals, arranged alphabetically
- South Carolina Briefs and Records