The basement includes the library's collection of law reviews, journals, case reporters, digests and SC briefs and records in print - as well as microform materials and items with call numbers beginning with A and ending at Z (excluding KF):
Located in the Basement:
Facilities and Navigation
- Stairwell to First Floor
Points of Interest
- The library's basement contains compact shelving to conserve space; you may need to press a button and expand the shelving to find the item you are looking for.
- There are no individual study rooms in the basement, however open seating is available.
- Call numbers A - Z (excluding KF)
- Case Reporters & Digests, arranged by call number
- Law Reviews & Journals, arranged alphabetically
- South Carolina Briefs and Records